Saturday, July 11, 2015

a mom son marriage music (i'll generally be your mom)

a mom son marriage music (i'll generally be your mom)

I'll Generally Be Your Mom is a fresh mom and son marriage ceremony tune that I wrote for my son's marriage ceremony within 2006.

Once my son explained to me he was turning into married, I realized I desired towards generate a music for him and his contemporary bride. My aim was toward supply him anything exceptional and unique. As I began toward generate the tune, it grew to become added apparent toward me that it would be a Fantastic music toward be performed at the wedding ceremony that he and I could possibly dance towards.

The awareness of this mom and son track was not hence a great deal relating to him as a boy escalating up. It was more than his distinctive wedding ceremony working day and the commence of his fresh lifestyle with his refreshing bride. I wished-for in direction of welcome his fresh bride into our spouse and children as my fresh new daughter and sought after her towards notice that we may constantly proportion his get pleasure from. I ideal in the direction of allow him notice that I would constantly be there for him. I ideal my son toward view his clean spouse as his least complicated good friend and that it's significant towards normally be trustworthy toward each and every other.

I wrote the lyrics for this mom and son wedding day music and Jim McShane wrote the tunes. We recorded the music in just a classic model and performed it at the marriage. It was eye-catching towards all people, more youthful and previous, gentleman and lady. I was advisable by means of hence quite a few All those toward produce the CD and crank out it accessible toward other people. Hence, with this encouragement, Jim and I on top of that recorded a region variation and unveiled our one, recorded inside of both equally the classic and nation models in just May well of 2007. The CD is obtainable at www.shopmysongs.com wherever yourself can belief the lyrics and hear towards a limited clip of equally styles of the tune.

My refreshing dad daughter marriage ceremony track titled I'll Usually Be Your Daughter was unveiled in just Might 2008. My contemporary marriage ceremony music is A Very first Dance Music (2 Very little Text) was unveiled in just Could 2009.

I am not just a very pleased mom of 2 boys and a daughter-within just-regulation, I am currently a very pleased grandmother of eye-catching small female.

Least complicated would like in direction of all moms & sons, fathers & daughters, and all mom and dad upon their exceptional wedding ceremony working day.

Lynn Leonti

No comments:

Post a Comment